Potential Dual Enrollment students will have the opportunity to visit campus and starton the Admissions process for becoming a Dual Enrollment student. They will complete the admissions application, the Dual Enrollment Fiunding applicaiton, submit transcripts, lawful presence documentation, and other paperwork, as well as test with the Accuplacer if required. The student will leave the day understanding if they are eligible for the program and what the next steps are to become an EGSC Dual Enrollment student.
Students MUST bring the following to their Dual Enrollment Application and Testing Day:
- Preliminary High School Transcript
- Any SAT/ACT/Accuplacer scores for review
- Copy of GA issued ID/driver's license or certified copy of birth certificate
- Student will need to know Social Security number
- Student will need to know their GAfutures sign on information
Students who do not bring all the required information will not be seated for the session and will have to reschedule.