Potential Dual Enrollment students will have the opportunity to visit campus and get started on the Admissions process for becoming a Dual Enrollment student. They will be able to complete the admissions application, submit transcripts and other paperwork, as well as test with the Accuplacer if required. The student will leave the day understanding if they are eligible for the program and what the next steps are to become an EGSC Dual Enrollment student.
Students are required to bring the following to their Dual Enrollment Day:
- Preliminary High School Transcript
- Any SAT, ACT, or Accuplacer scores already available
- Lawful presence documentation - copy of GA Issued ID/driver's license
- Student must know or have Social Security Number - SSN
- Student must know or have GAfutures.org account login credentials
Students who do not provide this required documentaiton may be required to register and attend a different session.